- 310 m2
- 1 497 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 1107.00
Why to Buy?
· Three spacious bedrooms with built in cupboards and study with brand new warm parquet flooring.
· Two good sized bathrooms (one being main-en-suite)
· Large Sunny Lounge with Oil Heated Fireplace for those cold winter night.
· Dream kitchen in a dream home - well-planned butcher block tops with 5 Plate Gas Stove and counter space galore!
· Private 1487m2 stand with great security and well-managed garden
· Includes flatlet - earn rental income or give the teenager his own space.
· Fantastic Private Patio Entertainment Area overlooking Large Pool.
· Convenient Separate Laundry Room
· Double garage with storage space and driveway that can accommodate extra cars.
This amazing property was recently re-floored with new wood parquet throughout house with three bedrooms and a study in a quiet neighbourhood
is an extremely neat home. The kitchen cupboards, Gas Stove with Butcher block tops adds to the wow factor. The dining room and scenic cosy lounge with a
fireplace - these are just some of the wow features that re in this home that is just waiting for you to view and then put an offer!!!
The home is also situated near all amenities including good schools, Randpark High School, Fontainebleau Laerskool and Randburg
Highschool. Close to Newly completed Ferndale on Republic.
Dial my number right now – it might be the most important call you’ll make this year!!!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 1 Ensuite
- 2 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- 1 Flatlet
- Staff Quarters
- Pets Allowed
- Access Gate
- Fire Place
- Garden Cottage
- Guest Toilet
- Entrance Hall
- Family TV Room